This Must Be Shipped to an FFL Dealer. Once purchased, please visit the FFL Dealer Shipping Page and complete the required fields.
The "Unwanted" is the second receiver in our new series of skeletonized designs.
It features "America's Most Unwanted" engraved on the magwell and fire selectors representing the Judicial branch.
The magwell is skeletonized to mimic jail cell bars. The cutouts reveal our stenciled PMAGs, which feature images of some of the World's most vile figures. Your choice of stenciled PMAG is included with your receiver.
Like all EDC Tactical Lower Receivers it is the perfect base for your custom AR-15 build. Machined to mil-spec dimensions, our lowers work with standard AR-15 components and ensure the highest quality with a correct component interface.
EDC Tactical applies its own Cerakote, a ceramic-based finish in a variety of colors. Pictured is Sniper Grey.
- Unique Cutaway Design on the Magwell
- Fire Selectors featuring a "Gavel" for Safe, the "Scales of Justice" for Fire, and the "Sword of Liberty" for Full Auto.
- Billet milled and engraved from 6061-T6 US Sourced Aluminum
Integrated trigger guard for increased strength and rigidity
Flared magwell for ease of use under intense operating conditions
- Mil-spec to ensure compatibility with all industry standard components
- Engraving on both sides for ambidextrous fire controls
- Machined and engraved in Richmond, Virginia USA
FFL Terms and Conditions
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.